A few days ago, we learned about the US pricing of the Samsung Galaxy S20 trio. Now we learn about European pricing as well. Samsung is the best smartphone builder company.
Samsung Galaxy S20 promised to come with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. It will cost €899 in Europe. And I think it is affordable for the middle-class family. If you decide to get a 5G-equipped model, you’ll have to shell out €100 more. But you’ll also get more RAM.
Samsung Galaxy S20 trio European pricing – Learn about
Galaxy S20 comes with 4G and 5G both variant. Just like vanilla S20, the Plus and Ultra models will also cost more in some European countries.
You can check out more details below:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (8GB/128GB): €899/909
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 5G (12GB /128GB): €999/1,009
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ (8GB/128GB): €999/1,009
- The Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G (12GB/128GB): €1,099/1,109
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (12GB/128GB): €1,349/1,359
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G (16GB/512GB): €1,549/1,559
We are coming up next with more information about Samsung Galaxy S20 trio‘s specifications, pricing, and availability.