Walton Primo RX6
- Released: June, 2018
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Display: 5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2 Full view 2.75D curved glass
- Camera: 13MP PDAF with LED Flash
- RAM: 3 GB
- Battery: 3000 mAh battery
Walton Primo RX6 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedJune, 2018
- StatusAvailable. Released June, 2018
- TechnologyGSM / HPSA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE
- SpeedHSPA / LTE
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.152 x 70.8 x 8.75 mm (5.96 x 2.85 x 0.34 in)
- Weight161 g (5.64 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2 Full view 2.75D curved glass
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionScratch-resistant glass
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 1.45 GHz
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-T720MP2
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 128 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.16 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3 GB
- Primary camera13 MP PDAF
- Secondary camera16 MP
- FeaturesBsi Sensor, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama, Self-timer
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB v2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint- (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3000 mAh battery
- Made byBangladesh
- ColorBlack, Blue
- Other FeaturesMP3/AAC+/WAV player
Walton Primo RX6 - Reviews/Comments
Walton Primo RX6 - Overview/Rating
The price of Walton Primo RX6 is 12,990. Walton Primo RX6 brings some great features fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensor. It’s a 4G tech dual-SIM smartphone. Primo RX6 is available in red and Green color. This is a 5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2 Full view, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~282 ppi density) resolution. The camera has a triple camera with 13 MP and the front has a 16 MP camera with autofocus. It runs the Quad-core 1.45 GHz processor and offers 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB of ROM.