Samsung Galaxy S11+
- Released: Exp. release 2019, November
- OS: Android 10
- Display: 6.9" 1440x3040 pixels
- Camera: 108MP 2160p
- RAM: 8GB Exynos 9 Octa 990
- Battery: 4000mAh Li-Ion
Samsung Galaxy S11+ - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, November
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2019, November 28
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.-
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeDynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.9 inches, 17.53 cm
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1440 x 3040 pixels
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 990
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa core (2.73 GHz, Dual core + 2.31 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A76 + 1.95 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G77 MP11
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128/256 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary camera108 MP
- Secondary camera10 MP
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes with A-GPS, Glonass
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4000 mAh
- Made byKorea
Samsung Galaxy S11+ - Reviews/Comments
Samsung Galaxy S11+ - Overview/Rating
The price of the Samsung Galaxy S11 Plus is coming soon. Samsung Galaxy S11+ smartphone comes with 6.9 inches, 17.53 cm, Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1440 x 2280 pixels. Galaxy S11+ performing Octa-core (2.73 GHz, Dual-core + 2.31 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A76 + 1.95 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A55), Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 990 processor. It has 8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB internal storage, which can not be external storage. This stylish device has 108 MP, 13 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and 10 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4000 mAh Li-ion battery.