Samsung Galaxy A31
- Released: Exp. release 2020, April
- OS: Android 10.0; One UI 2.0
- Display: 6.4" 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 1080p
- RAM: 4/6GB RAM
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Po
Samsung Galaxy A31 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, March 24
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2020, April
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE (unspecified)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 400/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.159.3 x 73.1 x 8.6 mm (6.27 x 2.88 x 0.34 in)
- Weight185 g (6.53 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10.0; One UI 2.0
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz & 6x1.7 GHz)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G71 MP2-
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64/128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4/6 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary camera20 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- FeaturesLED flash, panorama, HDR
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5000 mAh
- Made byKorea
- ColorPrism Crush Black, Prism Crush Blue, Prism Crush Red, Prism Crush White
- Other FeaturesFast charging 15W
Samsung Galaxy A31 - Reviews/Comments
when galaxy A31 release?
When samsung galaxy a31 realease
Samsung Galaxy A31 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A31 is BDT 18,000. Samsung Galaxy A31 smartphone/android comes with 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density). Galaxy A31 is equipped with a 2.0 GHz dual-core processor and an Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz)processor. Galaxy A31 has an internal memory of 64/128 GB, which can keep a lot of files and data of the user. There is an expandable memory slot that can keep up to 512 GB with the help of a microSD card. This stylish device has a 48 MP, 8 MP, 5 MP, 5 MP camera in the back and a 20 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 5000 mAh Li-polymer battery.