Oppo Find X
- Released: Released 2018, July
- OS: Android 8.1
- Display: 6.42" 1080x2340 pixels
- Camera: 16MP 2160p
- RAM: 8GB RAM Snapdragon 845
- Battery: 3730mAh Li-Ion
Oppo Find X - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2018, June
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, July
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 32(1500), 66(1700/2100), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.156.7 x 74.2 x 9.4 mm (6.17 x 2.92 x 0.37 in)
- Weight186 g (6.56 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeAMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.42 inches, 101.2 cm2 (~87.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- ColorOS 5.1
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 630
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128/256 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary cameraMotorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.6", 1.22µm, PDAF, OIS
Motorized pop-up 20 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8", 1.0µm
- Secondary cameraMotorized pop-up 25 MP, f/2.0
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@480fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3730 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorBordeaux Red, Glacier Blue
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 20W (VOOC Flash Charge) - Standard model
Fast battery charging 50W: 100% in 35 min (SuperVOOC Flash Charge) - Super Flash Edition
Oppo Find X - Reviews/Comments
Oppo Find X - Overview/Rating
The price of Oppo Find X is 40,990. Oppo Find X brings some great features Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass sensor. It’s a 4G tech SIM smartphone. Oppo Find X is available in Bordeaux Red and Glacier Blue colors. This is 6.42 inches, 101.2 cm2 (~87.0% screen-to-body ratio), AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display with 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution. The camera has a dual camera with Motorized pop-up 16 MP, Motorized pop-up 20 MP and Telephoto camera. The front has a Motorized pop-up 25 MP camera with selfie focus. It is powered by 3730 mAh battery, which runs the Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) processor and offers 8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of ROM for a smooth running.