Nokia 800 Tough
- Released: 2019, October
- System: KaiOS
- Display: 2.4" 240x320 pixels
- Camera: 2MP
- RAM: 512MB RAM Snapdragon 205
- Battery: 2100mAh Li-Ion
Nokia 800 Tough - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, October
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800) - EU
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - MENA, APAC, GCR
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.145.4 x 62.1 x 16.1 mm (5.72 x 2.44 x 0.63 in)
- Weight161 g (5.68 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeTFT, 256K colors
- Size2.4 inches, 17.8 cm2 (~19.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~167 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.KaiOS
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm MSM8905 Snapdragon 205 (28 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Dual-core (2x1.1 GHz Cortex-A7)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 304
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.4 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.512 MB
- Primary camera2 MP
- Secondary cameraNo
- FeaturesLED flash
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.2100 mAh
- Stand-byUp to 1032 h (3G)
- Made byFinland
- ColorBlack Steel, Desert Sand
- Other FeaturesSNS applications
Predictive text input
Nokia 800 Tough - Reviews/Comments
This is looking gorgeous, but price high
Nokia 800 Tough - Overview/Rating
The price of the Nokia 800 Tough is BDT 10,250. Nokia 800 Tough feature phone comes to some extra games and it has 2.4 inches, 17.8 cm2 (~19.8% screen-to-body ratio), TFT, 66K colors and resolution is 240 x 320 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~167 ppi density). It has 512 MB of RAM and 4 GB internal storage, which can expand up to 32 GB (dedicated slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 2 MP front camera. It was powered by a standard 2100 mAh Removal Li-Ion battery.