The Chinese Tech giant Xiaomi debuted the latest smartphone Xiaomi Mi 10i 5G. It seems as Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. But the Xiaomi Mi 10 is manufactured in India as part of the Make in India initiative.
Xiaomi Mi 10i full specs
- Display: Mi 10i offers a 6.67″LCD panel with FHD+ resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate. The panel can automatically dial down its refresh rate to 30Hz for videos or go all out 120Hz in gaming and other apps. It’s also HDR10+ compliant and Widevine L1 certified for your HD streaming needs. There has a tiny punch hole on the top of the display for the selfie camera.
- Chipset, RAM and storage: The Mi 10i is powered by the 5G ready Snapdragon 750G chipset alongside 6/8GB RAM and 64/128 GB storage.
- Rear camera: The headlining feature here is Samsung’s 108MP ISOCELL HM2 sensor which is placed next to an 8MP ultrawide module and two 2MP sensors for macro shots and depth data.
- Front camera: 16MP selfie shooter.
- Battery: The battery comes in at 4,820 mAh and supports 33W fast charging with the required power adapter provided in the box.
- Others: Other extras include stereo speakers, a headphone jack, a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and an IR blaster.
- Colors: The Mi 10i comes in Pacific Sunrise, Midnight Black, and Atlantic Blue colors
- Price: Retail for the 6/128GB trim is set at INR 21,999 while the 8/128GB variant will go for INR 23,999. An entry-level 6/64GB version is coming later for INR 20,999. First sales of the Mi 10i are scheduled to commence on January 8 at 12 PM IST.