- DXOMARK Camera Reviews
- Mi 10 Ultra Camera Compare
- Mi 10 Ultra Full Camera Review
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Camera Review
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Camera Review from DXOMARK
Today we are going to talk about the camera performance of the much talked about Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra phone. The phone has also been dubbed a hot cake by several websites. The Mii Ultra 10 has become quite popular with users in a very short time.
Mi 10 Ultra is the upcoming smartphone of Xiaomi. Somebody called it’s a hot cake and I think its quite possible to be a hot-cake because of its features. Now it comes with white poses for the camera and alleged pricing leaks.
With updated hardware and software improvements, can the Mi 10 Ultra top the excellent performance of the Mi 10 Pro and head to the very highest spot in our ranking? Read on to find out.
- Primary: 48MP 1/1.32-inch Quad-Bayer sensor, 25mm-equivalent lens with f/1.85 aperture, PDAF and OIS
- Telephoto 1: 12MP 1/2.56-inch sensor, 50mm-equivalent (2x optical) lens with f/2 aperture, Dual-Pixel AF
- Telephoto 2: 48MP 1/2-inch Quad Bayer sensor, 120mm-equivalent (5x optical) lens with f/4.1 aperture, PDAF and OIS
- Ultra-wide: 20MP 1/2.8-inch sensor, 12mm-equivalent lens with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- Video: 8K 4320p at 30fps, 4K 2160p at 30/60fps (2160p/60fps tested)
- Dual-LED flash
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset
- Multispectral color temperature sensor
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Quad Camera
The main camera of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra phone is a quad camera setup. Let me introduce the quad setup one by one. The setup is – 48 MP, 48 MP, 12 MP, 20 MP. The main camera comes with a 48 MegaPixel camera. This 48MP camera has a 5x optical zoom and 120x hybrid zoom. Another one is 12MP and it just behind the 48MP. It has Dual Pixel PDAF and 2x optical zoom. Last but not the list, the final 20MP camera has come with 12mm (ultrawide).
Mi 10 Ultra Selfie Camera
We are now going to talk about Mi 10 Ultra Selfie Camera. If we consider the Mi 10 Ultra phone in terms of the camera, then the Mi 10 Ultra phone can not be given a low mark in any way. Because a while ago we heard the details of the quad-camera setup of the Mi 10 Ultra phone and also saw some demo pictures. Undoubtedly, the camera of the Mi 10 Ultra is very smooth and capable of taking clear quality pictures. It has a 20 MP, f/2.3, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm selfie camera on the front side of the Mi 10 Ultra.