Vivo X90 update brings Network, UI & Camera optimization on May. Earlier this year, Vivo released the X90 smartphone to the international market. Since then, the handset has received software upgrades to improve the user experience.
The company currently distributes a brand-new upgrade that makes many enhancements to the gadget. The most recent update for Vivo’s X90 smartphone includes the May 2023 Android security patch, enhancing device security. The update also adds camera improvements targeted at the selfie camera’s Super Night Mode, enhancing the sharpness of pictures taken in low light.
Vivo X90 update brings Network, UI & Camera optimization on May
Additionally, the camera’s general functioning has been upgraded to provide consumers a better shooting experience. It weighs 245MB and contains the firmware version PD2241BF_EX_A_188.8.131.52.W30. For a comprehensive list of changes, see below.
Vivo X90 update Detail Information are given below:
- Updated to the May 2023 Google security patch to improve system security
- Optimized system stability to fix the issue where some apps occasionally crash
- Fixed the occasional issue where some pages are not displayed properly when “Largest” is selected in Font & display size
- Fixed the occasional issue of abnormal screen display
- Optimized network adaptability and stability
- Optimized the clarity of photos taken by the front camera in Super Night mode
- Optimized the smoothness of the overall function of Camera to provide a better shooting experience
Status bar & notifications
- Optimized the display of icons in the status bar to provide a better user experience
- Optimized third-party app compatibility to fix the occasional issue where some apps do not work properly
- Fixed the occasional issue where “Permissions” grayed out on the App info page of “Feedback”
- Fixed the occasional issue where incoming calls played through the speaker when Bluetooth earphones connected