Vivo has released a new software update for the Vivo X90. This update brings May 2023 security patch.
This update comes with a firmware version PD2241BF_EX_A_184.108.40.206.W30. It will take about 245MB to download. Let’s see how many changelogs have come through this update.
Vivo X90 software update Changelog
This update optimizes the system’s stability to fix the occasional app crash issue. It also brings a couple of camera optimizations for improving the clarity of photos taken by the selfie shooter in Super Night Mode and optimizing the overall function of the Camera to provide a better shooting experience.
Here is the details changelog of this update:
- It brings the optimization in the clarity of photos of the front camera taken in Super Night mode.
- Optimized the smoothness of the overall function of the Camera to provide a better shooting experience
- Brings May 2023 security patch
- optimizes the system’s stability to fix the occasional app crash issue
- Fixed the occasional issue of abnormal screen display
- Fixed the occasional issue where some pages are not displayed properly when “Largest” is selected in Font & display size
- Optimized third-party app compatibility to fix the occasional issue where some apps do not work properly
- Fixed the occasional issue where “Permissions” is grayed out on the App info page of “Feedback”
- Optimized network adaptability and stability
- Fixed the occasional issue where incoming calls are played through the speaker when Bluetooth earphones are connected
Status bar & notifications
- Optimized the display of icons in the status bar to provide a better user experience
This update is currently available in India. So are you in India and have you any Vivo X90 then check this updated manually from settings and download it. To check this out manually go to Settings > System update menu. So, that’s all for today. Also, stay connected with us to know more.