Vivo V27 Pro update improves its software and camera experiences. Vivo released the V27 Pro smartphone to the Indian market in March. The smartphone, positioned in the mid-range market, distinguishes out due to its remarkable performance and appealing, streamlined appearance.
The smartphone has received an exciting new software update that aims to improve the user experience and maximize the software features of the gadget. Your smartphone has received the most recent update, which includes the June 2023 Android security patch.
Vivo V27 Pro update improves its software, camera experiences, fixes dark mode & AOD buds
This update fixes many bugs, enhances several functional areas of your device, and improves system efficiency. The compatibility with third-party applications has been improved, app crash issues have been fixed, network performance has been optimized for greater fluency and stability, the general camera capabilities have been improved, and the dark mode experience has been improved.
Vivo V27 Pro software update changelog
- Updated to the June 2023 Google security patch to improve system security
- Optimized third-party app compatibility and fixed the issue where apps crash in some scenarios
- Optimized network fluency and stability to improve your web experience
- Optimized the smoothness of the overall function of camera to provide a better shooting experience
- Optimized Dark mode to fix the issue of abnormal display in some interfaces
Home screen, lock screen, and wallpaper
- Finally, it fixed the issue of a display error occasionally occurring on Always On Display
Moreover, users of smartphones with the V27 Pro will get a notification as soon as the update is made available for their devices. Alternatively, users can manually check the “System Updates” section of “Settings” to see if the update is available.