ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3
- Released: 2019, May
- OS: Android 9.0; Redmagic 2.0
- Display: 6.65" 1080x2340 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 4320p
- RAM: 6-12GB RAM Snapdragon 855
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Po
ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, May
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, May
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 30(2300), 66(1700/2100) - Global
LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) - China
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.171.7 x 78.5 x 9.7 mm (6.76 x 3.09 x 0.38 in)
- Weight215 g (7.58 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass, aluminum body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeAMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.65 inches, 108.6 cm2 (~80.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~388 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); Redmagic 2.0
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 640
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.256/128/64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.12/8/6 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
- Secondary camera16 MP, f/2.0, 2.0µm
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video4320@30fps, 2160p@60fps, 1920fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
DTS XU1tra sound
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, aptX, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go; accessory connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint - (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5000 mAh battery
- Made byChina
- ColorBlack, Red, Camouflage, Red/Blue
- Other FeaturesRGB light panel (on the back)
Pressure sensitive zones
Fast battery charging 27W
USB Power Delivery
ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3 - Reviews/Comments
ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3 - Overview/Rating
The expected price of ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3 is BDT 40,000. ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3 smartphone comes with 6.65 inches, 108.6 cm2 (~80.5% screen-to-body ratio), AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display and resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio ~388 PPI density. ZTE Nubia Red Magic 3 performing Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 485), Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) processor. It has 6/8/12 GB of RAM and 256/128/64 GB internal storage, which can not be expanded to external storage. This stylish device has a 48 MP in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 5000 mAh Li-polymer battery.