Xiaomi Watch Color
- Released: 2020, January
- OS: Proprietary wearable platform
- Display: 1.39" 454x454 pixels
- Camera: NO
- RAM: -
- Battery: 420mAh Li-Ion
Xiaomi Watch Color - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, January
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, January
- TechnologyNo cellular connectivity
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.N/A
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.N/A
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.N/A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.53.3 x 46.2 x 11.4 mm (2.10 x 1.82 x 0.45 in)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front, stainless steel frame, plastic back
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.No
- TypeAMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size1.39 inches, 6.2 cm2 (~25.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.454 x 454 pixels, 1:1 ratio (~462 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Proprietary wearable platform
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.-
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Primary cameraNo
- Alert typesVibration, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.No
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.420
- Stand-byUp to 336 h
- Made byChina
- ColorBlack, Silver
Xiaomi Watch Color - Reviews/Comments
Xiaomi Watch Color - Overview/Rating
The current price of the Xiaomi Watch Color is BDT 15,000. Xiaomi Watch Color smartwatch comes with 1.39 inches, 6.2 cm2 (~25.3% screen-to-body ratio), AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Huawei wearable platform. It has unknown RAM and unknown of internal storage. This device does not have any camera. It has powered by a standard 420 mAh Li-Ion No-removal battery.