Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Released: 2020, May 05
- OS: Android 10; MIUI 11
- Display: 6.67" 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: 64MP 2160p
- RAM: 6GB RAM Snapdragon 720G
- Battery: 5020mAh Li-Po
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, April 30
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, May 05
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.165.5 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm (6.52 x 3.02 x 0.35 in)
- Weight209 g (7.37 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~84.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 618
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64/128 GB UFS 2.1
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6 GB
- Primary camera64 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary camera32 MP, (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 720p@960fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5020 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorTropical Green, Glacier White, Interstellar Gray
- Other FeaturesFast charging 30W
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro - Reviews/Comments
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
I want to purchase Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro phone from your shop by online but how can i get this product by online.
mi note 9 pro
mi note 9 pro price koto hobe…..?
6/128 er price koto hobe….?
ar ei phone ki dokane pawa jabe….?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro - Overview/Rating
The price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is 26,999. Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro android/smartphone comes with 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~84.5% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density). Redmi Note 9 Pro performing Octa-core (2.2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 470 + 1.8 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 470), Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm) processor. It has 6 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB internal storage, which can be expanded microSDXC (dedicated slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 64 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP, 2 MP camera in the back, and a 32 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 5020 mAh Li-polymer battery.