Xiaomi Redmi 8A Pro
- Released: 2020, April 2
- OS: Android 9.0; MIUI 11
- Display: 6.22" 720x1520 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 1080p
- RAM: 2/3GB RAM Snapdragon 439
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Po
Xiaomi Redmi 8A Pro - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, April 2
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, April 2
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.156.5 x 75.4 x 9.4 mm (6.16 x 2.97 x 0.37 in)
- Weight188 g (6.63 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.22 inches, 96.6 cm2 (~81.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
400 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); MIUI 11
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 505
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32 GB eMMC 5.1
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.2/3 GB
- Primary camera13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0, 1/4", 1.12µm
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorSky White, Sea Blue, Midnight Grey
- Other FeaturesFast charging 18W
Power bank/Reverse charging
Xiaomi Redmi 8A Pro - Reviews/Comments
phone nite kivabe jogajog korbo
phone nite kivabe jogajog korbo
Xiaomi Redmi 8A Pro - Overview/Rating
The price of the Xiaomi Redmi 8A Pro is BDT 8,500. Xiaomi Redmi 8A Pro android/smartphone phone comes with 6.22 inches, 96.6 cm2 (~81.8% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~270 ppi density). Redmi 8A Pro performing Octa-core (4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.45 GHz Cortex A53), Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm) processor. It has 2/3 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage. This stylish device has 13 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and an 8 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 5000 mAh Li-polymer battery.