Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro
- Released: 2020, May 19
- OS: Android 10, MIUI 11
- Display: 6.67" 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: 64MP 4320p
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM Snapdragon 865
- Battery: 4700mAh Li-Po
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, May 12
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, May 19
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41 - International
- 5G bands77, 78 Sub6
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A; 5G
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.163.3 x 75.4 x 8.9 mm (6.43 x 2.97 x 0.35 in)
- Weight218 g (7.69 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~87.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
500 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10; MIUI 11
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 650
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128/256 GB UFS 3.1
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6/8 GB (LPDDR4X)/(LPDDR5)
- Primary camera64 MP, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF
5 MP, 50mm (telephoto macro), AF
13 MP, 13mm (ultrawide)
2 MP, (depth)
- Secondary cameraMotorized pop-up 20 MP, (wide), 1/3.4", 0.8µm
- FeaturesDual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video8K@24/30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 1080p@960fps; gyro-EIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4700 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorNeon Blue, Phantom White, Electric Purple, Cyber Gray
- Other FeaturesFast charging 30W, 100% in 63 min (advertised)
USB Power Delivery 3.0
Quick Charge 4+
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro - Reviews/Comments
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro - Overview/Rating
The price of the Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro is BDT 42,000. Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro android phone comes with 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~87.2% screen-to-body ratio), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 PPI density). Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro performing Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585), Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) processor. It has 6/8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB internal storage, which can not be expanded to external storage. This stylish device has a 64 MP, 5 MP, 13 MP, 2 MP in the back, and a Motorized pop-up 20 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4700 mAh Li-polymer battery.