Xiaomi Mi Watch
- Released: 2019, November
- OS: Proprietary wearable platform
- Display: 1.78" 368x448 pixels
- Camera: NO
- RAM: 1GB RAM Snapdragon Wear 3100
- Battery: 590mAh Li-Ion
Xiaomi Mi Watch - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, November
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, November
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA, LTE
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.44.7 x 36.9 x 12.3 mm (1.76 x 1.45 x 0.48 in)
- Weight44 g / 56 g (1.55 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Electronic SIM card (eSIM)
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size1.78 inches, 10.0 cm2 (~60.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.368 x 448 pixels (~326 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 3 or Sapphire crystal glass
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Proprietary wearable platform
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 (28 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 304
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.8 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.1 GB
- Primary cameraNo
- Alert typesVibration, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.No
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.570 mAh / 590 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorBlack, Silver
- Other FeaturesWireless charging
Xiaomi Mi Watch - Reviews/Comments
Xiaomi Mi Watch - Overview/Rating
The current price of the Xiaomi Mi Watch is coming soon. Xiaomi Mi Watch smartwatch comes with 1.78 inches, 10.0 cm2 (~60.8% screen-to-body ratio), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7, Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 (28 nm) processor. It has no RAM and 1 GB of internal storage. This device does not have any camera. It has powered by a standard 570 / 590 mAh Li-Ion No-removal battery.