Xiaomi Mi Band 4
- Released: 2019, June
- OS: Android 4.4
- Display: 0.95" 120 x 240 pixels
- RAM: 512KB
- Battery: 135mAh Li-po
- Backup: 20 days
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedMay, 2019
- StatusAvailable. Released June, 2019
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Plastic Polycarbonate
- TypeAMOLED On-cell capacitive touchscreen, 24bit colors depth
- Size0.95 inches, 2.41 cm
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.120 x 240 pixels, (~194 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- Protection2.5D tempered glass, Anti-fingerprint coating
Single touch button (wake up, go back)
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.16 MB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.512 KB
- Alert typesVibration, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.BT5.0 BLE
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.Yes, v5.0
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.No
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.3-axis accelerometer + 3-axis gyroscope, PPG heart rate sensor, Capacitive proximity sensor
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.No
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.135 mAh battery
- Made byChina
- Other FeaturesIP65 Water Resistant,
Water Resistance Rating5 ATM,
Charging time up to 2 hours,
Wrist strap material Thermoplastic polyurethane,
Adjustable wrist strap length.
Controlling App Mi Fit
System requirements Android 4.4, iOS 9.0 or above
Voice Recognition, Alarm, proximity sensor, pre-set watch face, customizable watch face, lock screen, timer, stopwatch, phone alarm and notifications, incoming calls, message notifications, calendar notifications, app notifications, weather forecast, Find my phone, phone unlock, event notification, Night mode, Do not disturb mode (works even without phone), music controls on band, Bluetooth broadcasting, battery level display, different ways to wear, OTA updates
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 - Reviews/Comments
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 - Overview/Rating
The price of Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is BDT 2,400. Xiaomi Mi Band 4 smart fitness band watch comes with 0.95 inches, 2.41 cm, AMOLED On-cell capacitive touchscreen, 24bit colors depth and performing Android 4.4 (KitKat) operating system. It has 512 KB of RAM and 16 MB internal storage. This device does not have any camera. It was powered by a standard 135 mAh Li-polymer battery. Mi Band 4 have some extra features like 6 workout modes: Treadmill, exercise, outdoor running, cycling, walking, pool swimming; Count steps, distance, and calories burned and Health monitoring options Workout completion notifications, goal setting, sleep monitoring, heart rate monitoring, all-day heart rate checking, resting heart rate, heart rate chart, idle alerts etc.