Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G
- Released: 2020, May 25
- OS: Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Display: 6.57" 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 2160p
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM Snapdragon 765G
- Battery: 4160mAh Li-Po
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, March 27
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, May 25
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 5G bands1, 3, 7, 28, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.163.7 x 74.8 x 7.9 mm (6.44 x 2.94 x 0.31 in)
- Weight192 g (6.77 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeAMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.57 inches, 104.2 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
430 nits typ. brightness (advertised)
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1x2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 620
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64/128/256 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6/8 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 15mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Secondary camera16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.0", 1.0µm
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4160 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorAurora Blue, Cosmic Gray, Dream White
- Other FeaturesFast charging 20W
USB Power Delivery 3.0
Quick Charge 4+
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G - Reviews/Comments
Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G - Overview/Rating
The price of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G is BDT 32,000. Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G android/smartphone phone comes with 6.57 inches, 104.2 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio), AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density). Mi 10 Lite 5G performing Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver), Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm) processor. It has 6/8 GB of RAM and 64/128/256 GB internal storage. This stylish device has 48 MP, 8 MP, 5 MP, 2 MP camera in the back, and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4160 mAh Li-polymer battery.