- Released: August, 2019
- OS: Android 8.1
- Display: 6.0" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 1080p
- RAM: 2GB
- Battery: 3400mAh Li-Po
WE V5 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedAugust, 2019
- StatusAvailable. Released August, 2019
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE 900 / 1800 / 2100
- SpeedHSPA, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.156.7 x 75.2 x 8.5 mm
- Weight157.6 gm
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.0 inches, 69.9 cm2 (~67.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1280 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~268 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- Protection2.5D Curved Glass
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.1.3 GHz Quad-Core
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.IMG PowerVR GE8100
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 128 GB (Dedicated Slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.16 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.2 GB
- Primary camera13 MP f/2.2
- Secondary camera8 MP f/2.2
- FeaturesLED Flash, Portrait Mode (Bokeh), Beauty Mode, HDR, Timelapse
- Alert typesVibration, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.Yes, 4.0
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Face Unlock, Gesture
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3400 mAh
- Talk timeUp to 22 Hours (dependent on network and usage)
- Made byChina
- ColorNavy Blue
- Other FeaturesOTA supported
WE V5 - Reviews/Comments
WE V5 - Overview/Rating
The price of WE V5 is BDT 8,999. WE V5 smartphone comes with 6.0 inches, 69.9 cm2 (~67.9% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 720 x 1280 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~268 ppi density). WE V5 performing Android 8 (Oreo), Quad-core 1.3 GHz Qualcomm processor. It has 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage, which can expend 128 GB external storage. This stylish device has a 13 MP in the back and an 8 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3400 mAh Li-polymer battery.