Walton Primo S7
- Released: July, 2019
- OS: Android 9
- Display: 6.26" 720 x 1520 pixels
- Camera: 12 MP 1080p
- RAM: 3 GB MediaTek Helio A22
- Battery: 3900mAh Li-Ion
Walton Primo S7 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedJuly, 2019
- StatusAvailable. Released July, 2019
- TechnologyGSM / HSDPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.UTMS 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.FDD 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2300 MHz
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.159 x 76.7 x 8.2 mm
- Weight175 g (6.17 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by 4G supported)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.26 inches, 96.2 cm2 (~88% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- Protection2.5D Curved Glass
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9. (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.MediaTek Helio A22 (12nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.2.0GHz Octa-core
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3 GB
- Primary camera12 MP, f/1.9, PDAF
13 MP, f/2.0, (ultrawide)
2 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Secondary camera16 MP FDAF
- FeaturesAuto focus, LED flash, HDR, panorama, Digital zoom
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3900 mAh
- Made byBangladesh
- ColorBlue, Sea Green
- Other FeaturesOTG supported
Walton Primo S7 - Reviews/Comments
Nice best performance camera full hd
Mk faisal - (Answer)
Walton Primo S7 camera video recording quality 1080p@30fps.
Walton Primo S7 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Walton Primo S7 is BDT 14,999. Walton Primo S7 smartphone comes with 6.26 inches, 96.2 cm2 (~88% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density). Primo S7 performing 2.0 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio A22 (12nm) processor and GPU is PowerVR GE8320. It has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 12 MP, 13 MP, 2 MP in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3900 mAh Li-ion battery.