Walton Primo RX7 Mini
- Released: 2019, November
- OS: Android 9
- Display: 5.9" 720x1520
- Camera: 13MP 1080p
- RAM: 3GB Mediatek MT6762 Helio A22
- Battery: 3000mAh Li-Po
Walton Primo RX7 Mini - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, November
- StatusAvailable. Released November, 2019
- Technology2G / 3G / 4G / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE
- SpeedHSPA+, LTE
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.150 x 72.8 x 8.1 mm
- Weight161 gm
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by 4G)
- TypeIPS INCELL capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.9 inches, 89.8 cm2 (~75.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1520 pixels,19:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- Protection2.5D glass
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9 (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek MT6762 Helio A22 (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core 1.8 GHz (4x1.8GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.8GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G72 MP3
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 128 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3 GB LPDDR4x
- Primary camera13 MP, f/2.0, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.0
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama HDR
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.USB Type-C
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3000 mAh
- Made byBangladesh
- ColorMidnight Purple, Midnight Blue, Black
- Other FeaturesOTA, OTG supported
Walton Primo RX7 Mini - Reviews/Comments
Dhaka Tejgaon middle begunbari
Amr akta lagbe rx7 mini
Walton Primo RX7 Mini - Overview/Rating
The price of Walton Primo RX7 Mini is BDT 7,799. Walton Primo RX7 Mini smartphone comes with 5.9 inches, 89.8 cm2 (~75.3% screen-to-body ratio), IPS IN CELL capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Octa-core 1.8 GHz (4×1.8GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8GHz Cortex-A53), Mediatek MT6762 Helio A22 (12 nm) processor. It has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage, which can be expanded to 128 GB with external storage. This stylish device has a 13 MP, 5 MP camera in the back and an 8 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3000 mAh Li-polymer battery.