Walton Primo R5 Plus
- Released: January 2019
- OS: Android Oreo v8.1
- Display: 5.72 inches, HD+ 1440 x 720 Pixels
- Camera: 13 Megapixel
- RAM: 3 GB
- Battery: Lithium-polymer 3000 mAh
Walton Primo R5 Plus - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedJanuary 2019
- StatusAvailable. Released February 2019
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE 1800 / 2100 / 2300
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.152.4 x 72.18 x 8.3 millimeter
- Weight145 grams
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Plastic body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM
- TypeIPS Touchscreen
- Size5.72 inches
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.HD+ 1440 x 720 Pixels
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android Oreo v8.1
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.MediaTek MT6739
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core, 1.3 GHz
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.PowerVR Rogue GE8100
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.MicroSD, up to 128 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.16 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3 GB
- Primary camera13 Megapixel
- Secondary camera8 Megapixel
- FeaturesDual-LED Flash
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.MicroUSB v2.0, USB-on-the-go (OTG)
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint, Accelerometer (3D), Proximity, Light (Brightness)
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3000 mAh battery
- ColorBlue, Black
- Other FeaturesFace Unlock, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio & Recording, Multitouch, Loudspeaker, OTA
Walton Primo R5 Plus - Reviews/Comments
Walton Primo R5 Plus - Overview/Rating
The current price of Walton Primo R5+ is 10,990 BDT. Walton Primo R5 Plus smartphone comes with 5.72 inches IPS LCD display and performing Quad-core 1.3 GHz, MediaTek MT6739 processor. It has 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage, which can be expanded to 128 GB with external storage. This stylish device has a single 13 MP in the back and a 8 MP camera on the front side. It has powered by a standard 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery.