Walton Primo NH5
- Released: Exp. release March, 2020
- OS: Android 8.1
- Display: 5.7” 720x1600 pixels
- Camera: 5MP 720p
- RAM: 1GB
- Battery: 2500mAh Li-Po
Walton Primo NH5 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedMarch, 2020
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release March, 2020
- Technology2G / 3G / 4G / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.2G (GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.3G (UMTS 850/900/2100 MHz)
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.4G (LTE FDD 800/850/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz), (TDD 2300/2500/2600MHz)
- SpeedHSPA+, 4G LTE
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.-
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Plastic
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.7 inches
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1600 pixels
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 (Go Edition)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.1.5 GHz Quad-Core
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.16 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.1 GB
- Primary camera5 MP
- Secondary camera5 MP
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.2500 mAh
- Made byBangladesh
- ColorBlue; others
- Other FeaturesOTG supported
Walton Primo NH5 - Reviews/Comments
Walton Primo NH5 - Overview/Rating
The price of Walton Primo NH5 is BDT 6,599. Walton Primo NH5 smartphone comes with 5.7 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing 1.5 GHz Quad-Core, ARM Cortex-A55 processor. It has 1 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage, which can be expanded to 64 GB with external storage. This stylish device has an 8 MP, VGA camera in the back and a 5 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 2500 mAh Li-polymer battery.