Walton Primo NF4
- Released: 2019, May
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Display: 5.99 inch 960x480
- Camera: 8 MP 1080p
- RAM: 1 GB DDR3
Walton Primo NF4 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedApril, 2019
- StatusAvailable. Released April, 2019
- TechnologyGSM / UMTS / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.UMTS 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.FDD 900 / 1800 / 2100
- Speed3G / HSPA+ / 4G LTE
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.160 x 77.7 x 8.3 mm (6.31 x 3.08 x 0.32 in)
- Weight172 g (6.07 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.99 inches, 91.1 cm2 (~78.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.480 x 960 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~197 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android Oreo 8.1 (Go Edition)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.MediaTek MT6739
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.1.28 GHz Quad Core Processor
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Power VR Rogue GE8100
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 64 GB (Separate SD Card Slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.8 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.1 GB
- Primary cameraBSI 8MP
- Secondary cameraBSI 8MP
- FeaturesSony Sensor, Digital Zoom, Self-timer, Auto-Focus, Touch Focus, Finger Capture Settings: White Balance, ISO Control, Image Properties, Color Filter Shooting Modes: Normal Mode, Face Beauty, HDR, Panorama, Scene Mode
LED Flash Camera Features: OmniVision Sensor, Face Detection, Digital Zoom, Self-timer, Finger Capture Settings: Exposure, White Balance, ISO, Image Properties, Color Filter Shooting Modes: Normal Mode, Face Beauty
- VideoEIS Video Recording 1080p@3fps
EIS Video Recording 720p@3pfps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.Yes, 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Gravity Sensor (3D), Light (Brightness), Proximity, Fingerprint
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3200 mAh battery
- Made byBangladesh
- ColorTwilight Purple, Twilight Blue, Ruby Black
- Other FeaturesFull HD Video Playback 1080p
Support with Recorder
Walton Primo NF4 - Reviews/Comments
Walton Primo NF4 - Overview/Rating
The price of Walton Primo NF4 is 6,499 BDT. Walton Primo NF4 comes with 5.99 inches WVGA+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen Full view display and performing 1.28 GHz, MediaTek MT6739 Quad-Core processor. It is packed with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal storage capacity, which can be expanded up to 64 GB with external storage. This stylish device has an 8 MP BSI camera in the back and an 8 MP camera on the front side. It is powered by a standard battery of 3200 mAh Li-polymer battery.