Walton Primo G8i
- Released: February 2019
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Display: 5.35" 480x960 pixels
- Camera: 8 MP 720p
- RAM: 2 GB
- Battery: 2250 mAhLi-ion
Walton Primo G8i - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedFebruary 2019
- StatusAvailable. Released February 2019
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.WCDMA 900/2100 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.144.5 X 70.6 X 9.5mm
- Weight160 g
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
3G support both SIM slot
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.34 inch, 74.7 cm2 (~72.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.FWVGA+ 480 x 960 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~197 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- Protection2.5D Curved Glass
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.1.3 GHz Quad Core
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-T820
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.16 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.2 GB DDR3
- Primary camera8 MP BSI
- Secondary camera5 MP BSI
- FeaturesAuto Focus, LED Flash, BSI Sensor, Digital Zoom, Self-timer, Face Detection Settings: Al detect, Color effect
Shooting Modes: Auto Mode, Manual Mode, Face Beauty, Burst, HDR, Scene, QR Code, Panorama, Night Mode, Filter effect
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi, WLAN Hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.Yes, v4.0
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, GPS with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Motion sensors, Accelerometer (3D)
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.2250 mAh battery
- Made byBangladesh
- ColorLight Blue, Black
- Other FeaturesFull HD Video Playback,
FM Radio with Recorder,
Walton Primo G8i - Reviews/Comments
Walton Primo G8i - Overview/Rating
The price of Walton Primo G8i is 5,999 BDT. Walton Primo G8i comes with 5.35 inches IPS LCD Full view display and performing 1.3 GHz,
MediaTek MT6739 Quad-Core processor. It is packed with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage capacity, which can be expanded up to 64 GB with external storage. This stylish device has an 8 MP BSI camera in the back and a 5 MP BSI camera on the front side. It is powered by a standard battery of 2250 mAh Li-ion battery.