Walton Primo E10
- Released: September, 2019
- OS: Android 8.1
- Display: 5.0" 480 x 960 pixels
- Camera: 5MP 720p
- RAM: 512 MB
- Battery: 2000mAh Li-ion
Walton Primo E10 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedAugust, 2019
- StatusAvailable. Released September, 2019
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.144 x 74.2 x 10 mm
- Weight156 g
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (SIM 1 Mini & SIM 2 Micro, dual stand-by)
- TypeFWVG capacitive touch screen, 16M colors
- Size5.0 inches, 12.70 cm2 (~70.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.480 x 854 pixels, 18:9 ratio
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- Protection2.5D curved glass
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 (Oreo) Go Edition
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-400
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.8 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.512 MB
- Primary camera5 MP, f/2.0
- Secondary camera2 MP
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR
- Alert typesVibration, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.2000 mAh
- Made byBangladesh
- ColorBlue, Light Blue, Red, Purple
- Other FeaturesBattery Saver,
Walton Primo E10 - Reviews/Comments
Walton Primo E10 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Walton Primo E10 is BDT 4,500. Walton Primo E10 smartphone comes with 5.0 inches, 12.70 cm2 (~70.0% screen-to-body ratio), FWVG capacitive touch screen, 16M colors display and resolution 480 x 854 pixels, 18:9 ratio. Primo E10 performing Quad-core 1.3 GHz and GPU is Mali-400. It has 512 MB of RAM and 8 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 64 GB (dedicated slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 5 MP in the back and a 2 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 2000 mAh Li-ion battery.