Walton Olvio P13
- Released: February, 2019
- System: Feature Phone
- Display: 2.4 inches
- Camera: Digital Camera
- RAM: 32 MB
- Battery: 3000mAh Li-ion
Walton Olvio P13 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedFebruary, 2019
- StatusAvailable. Released February, 2019
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.900/1800 MHz
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.125 X 52 X 14.5 mm
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (G+G) Standby
- Size2.4 inches
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.320 x 240 Pixels
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Feature Phone
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.Micro SD up to 32 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32 MB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.32 MB
- Primary cameraDigital Camera
- FeaturesLED Flash
Still & Video Recorder
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Yes
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.Yes
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0 Micro USB
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3000 mAh battery
- Stand-by750 hours (Depends on phone setting and network)
- Talk time36 hours (Depends on phone setting and network).
- Made byBangladesh
- Other FeaturesBlacklist, Whitelist,
Privacy Lock & Phone Lock.
Built-in Facebook, Opera Mini,
Keypad Notification Light,
Power Saving Mode,
Auto Call Recorder
Walton Olvio P13 - Reviews/Comments
Walton Olvio P13 - Overview/Rating
The expected price of Walton Olvio P13 is 1,190 BDT. Walton Olvio P13 feature phone comes some extra services like Blacklist, Whitelist, Built-in Facebook, Opera Mini with 2.4 inches QVGA display and performing Single-core under 1 GHz processor. It has 32 MB of RAM and 32 MB internal storage, which can expanded to 32 GB with external storage. This stylish device has a dual camera in the back and front side. It has powered by a standard 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery.