- Released: 2019, December
- OS: Android 9.0; Funtouch 9
- Display: 6.38" 1080x2340 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 1080p
- RAM: 8GB RAM Snapdragon 665
- Battery: 4500mAh Li-Po
Vivo Y9s - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, December
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, December
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.159.3 x 75.2 x 8.7 mm (6.27 x 2.96 x 0.34 in)
- Weight186.7 g (6.60 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.38 inches, 99.9 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~404 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); Funtouch 9
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 610
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4", 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera)
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Secondary camera32 MP, f/2.0, 0.8µm
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4500 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorFancy Sky, Knight Black, Nebula Blue
Vivo Y9s - Reviews/Comments
Vivo Y9s - Overview/Rating
The price of Vivo Y9s is BDT 25,000. Vivo Y9s smartphone comes with 6.38 inches, 99.9 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~404 ppi density). Vivo Y9s performing Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver), Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) processor. It has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage, which can be expanded microSD, up to 256 GB external storage. This stylish device has a 48 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP, 2 MP in the back and a 32 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4500 mAh Li-polymer battery.