- Released: 2018, November
- OS: Android 8.1
- Display: 6.2" 720x1520 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 1080p
- RAM: 4GB RAM Snapdragon 439
- Battery: 4030mAh Li-Po
Vivo Y93 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2018, November
- StatusAvailable. Released 2018, November
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA - China
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat5 150/75 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.155.1 x 75.1 x 8.3 mm (6.11 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)
- Weight163.5 g (5.78 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~82.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x1.95 GHz Cortex-A53 & 6x1.45 GHz Cortex A53)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 505
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0
- FeaturesLED flash, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4030 mAh battery
- Made byChina
- ColorStarry Black, Sunset Red
Vivo Y93 - Reviews/Comments
Finger print ?
fingerprint ki acha ?
Istiak Ahmed - (Answer)
Vivo Y93 te fingerprint nai.
FALSE ADD ACTUAL RAM 3 GB AND ACTUAL ROM
FALSE ADD , THIS PHONE ACTUAL ROM 32 GB AND ACTUAL RAM 3 GB
Vivo Y93 - Overview/Rating
The price of Vivo Y93 is 13.990. Vivo Y93 smartphone comes with 6.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display and performing 1.95 GHz, Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 Octa-core processor. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage, which can expend 256 GB external storage. This stylish device has a 13 MP, 2 MP in the back and an 8 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4030 mAh Li-polymer battery.