- Released: 2019, December
- OS: Android 9.0; Funtouch 9
- Display: 6.44" 1080x2400 pixels
- Camera: 64MP 2160p
- RAM: 8GB RAM Exynos 980
- Battery: 4350mAh Li-Po
Vivo X30 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, December
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, December
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 5G bands5G band 41(2500), 78(3500); SA/NSA
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G (2+ Gbps DL)
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.158.5 x 74.1 x 8.8 mm (6.24 x 2.92 x 0.35 in)
- Weight196.5 g (6.95 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.43 inches6.44 inches, 100.1 cm2 (~85.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); Funtouch 10.0
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Exynos 980
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.-
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.256/128 GB UFS3.0
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary camera64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7", 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
32 MP, f/2.0, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.8", 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4", 1.12µm
- Secondary camera32 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4350 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorBlack, Peach, Light Blue
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 33W
Vivo X30 - Reviews/Comments
Vivo X30 - Overview/Rating
The price of Vivo X30 is BDT 40,000. Vivo X30 smartphone comes with 6.43 inches6.44 inches, 100.1 cm2 (~85.3% screen-to-body ratio), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and performing 2.2 GHz Cortex-A77, Cortex-A55, Exynos 980 processor. It is packed with 8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of internal storage capacity, which can be expanded to 256 GB with external storage. This stylish device has a 64 MP, 32 MP, 8 MP camera in the back and a 32 MP camera on the front side. It is powered by a standard battery of 4350 mAh Li-polymer battery.