- Released: 2019, November
- OS: Android 9.0; Funtouch 9.0
- Display: 6.53" 1080x2340 pixels
- Camera: 16MP 1080p
- RAM: 6GB RAM Snapdragon 675
- Battery: 5000mAh Li-Po
Vivo U20 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, November
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, November
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.162.2 x 76.5 x 8.9 mm (6.39 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight193 g (6.81 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.53 inches, 104.7 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); Funtouch 9.0
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 612
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB UFS2.1
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6 GB
- Primary camera16 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
2 MP, f/2.4, macro camera
- Secondary camera16 MP, f/2.0
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5000 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorBlack, Blue, Green
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 18W
Vivo U20 - Reviews/Comments
When is this phone (official/unofficial) going to be available in Bangladesh?
Vivo U20 - Overview/Rating
The price of Vivo U20 is BDT 16,500. Vivo U20 android/smartphone comes with 6.53 inches, 104.7 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density). Vivo U20 performing Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver), Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm) processor. It has 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage. This stylish device has a 16 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 5000 mAh Li-polymer battery.