Umidigi A5 Pro
- Released: 2019, August
- OS: Android 9.0
- Display: 6.3" 1080 x 2280 pixels
- Camera: 16MP 1080p
- RAM: 4GB MTK Helio P23
- Battery: 4150mAh Li-po
Umidigi A5 Pro - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, August
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, August
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE-A
- SpeedHSPA, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.156 x 75.9 x 8.2 mm
- Weight203 gm
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.3 inches, 93.3 cm2
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- Protection2.5D Curved Glass
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.MediaTek Helio P23
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.4xCortex-A53, 2.0GHz & 4xCortex-A53, 1.5GHz
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.ARM Mali G71 MP2 700MHz
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera16 MP
8 MP ultra-wide
5 MP depth sensor
- Secondary camera16 MP
- FeaturesUltra-wide angle mode, Portrait mode, HDR, Dual LED flash, Face recognition, Real-time filters, 16MP front camera, Selfie countdown
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.Yes, 4.2
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), proximity, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4150 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorSpace Grey, Breathing Crystal
- Other FeaturesFast Charging 10w
Umidigi A5 Pro - Reviews/Comments
I want it
How do I get the phone?
Umidigi A5 Pro - Overview/Rating
The price of the Umidigi A5 Pro is BDT 11,999. Umidigi A5 Pro smartphone comes with 6.3 inches, 93.3 cm2, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~409 ppi density). Umidigi A5 Pro performing 4xCortex-A53, 2.0GHz & 4xCortex-A53, 1.5GHz, MediaTek Helio P23 processor and GPU is Adreno 610. It has 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 256 GB external storage. This stylish device has a 16 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4150 mAh Li-polymer battery.