Ulefone Armor 7E
- Released: 2020, March 30
- OS: Android 9.0
- Display: 6.3" 1080x2340 pixels
- Camera: 48MP 2160p
- RAM: 4GB RAM MT6779 Helio P90
- Battery: 5500mAh Li-Po
Ulefone Armor 7E - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2020, March 30
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, March 30
- TechnologyGSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100), 71(600)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat13 600/150 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.165.9 x 81 x 13.6 mm (6.53 x 3.19 x 0.54 in)
- Weight290 g (10.23 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
IP68 dust/water resistant
Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.2 m
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.3 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~72.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90 (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.PowerVR GM9446
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.2, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- Secondary camera16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm
- Features5-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate, baroceptor, coulombmeter
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.5500 mAh
- Made byChina
- Other FeaturesFast charging 15W
Fast wireless charging 10W
Ulefone Armor 7E - Reviews/Comments
Ulefone Armor 7E - Overview/Rating
The price of Ulefone Armor 7E is BDT 19,000. Ulefone Armor 7E smartphone comes with 6.3 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~72.5% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Octa-core (4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×2.1 GHz Cortex-A53), Armor 7E running Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55), Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90 (12 nm) processor. It has 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage, which can expend microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 48 MP, 2 MP in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 5500 mAh Li-polymer battery.