Tecno Camon i4
- Released: April, 2019
- OS: Android 9 (Pie)
- Display: 6.2" 720 x 1520 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP 1080p
- RAM: 3 GB RAM MediaTek Helio A22
- Battery: 3500 mAh Li-ion
Tecno Camon i4 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedMarch, 2019
- StatusAvailable. release April, 2019
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LITE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.156.65 x 76.05 x 7.98 mm
- Weight168 gm
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.2 inches, 97.8 cm2 (~87.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9 (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.MediaTek Helio A22 (12nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.PowerVR GE8300
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64/32 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4/3 GB
- Primary cameraTriple 13 MP, f/1.9, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.0, (ultrawide)
2 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Secondary camera16 MP
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.2, A2DP
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint - (rear-mounted), Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3500 mAh battery
- Made byChina
- ColorAqua Blue, Midnight Black, Champagne Gold
Tecno Camon i4 - Reviews/Comments
OTG have connections in it?
MDRAKIBUL ISLAM - (Answer )
Yes Tecno Camon i4 OTG supported.
MDRAKIBUL ISLAM thanks for your question.
Tecno Camon i4 - Overview/Rating
The current price of Tecno Camon i4 (3GB+32GB) is BDT 12,990 or Tecno Camon i4 (4GB+64GB) is BDT 17,990. Tecno Camon i4 smartphone comes with 6.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display and performing 2.0 GHz, MediaTek Helio A22 (12nm) Quad-core processor. It has 2/3 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB internal storage, which can be expanded to 256 GB with external storage. This stylish device has a 13 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP in the back and a 16 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3500 mAh Li-ion battery.