TECNO Camon 12 Pro
- Released: 2019, September
- OS: Android 9.0; HIOS 5.5
- Display: 6.35" 720x1600 pixels
- Camera: 16MP 1080p
- RAM: 6GB RAM MT6762 Helio P22
- Battery: 3500mAh Li-Po
TECNO Camon 12 Pro - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, September
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.158.6 x 75.5 x 7.8 mm (6.24 x 2.97 x 0.31 in)
- Weight161 g (5.68 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeAMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.35 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~81.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~276 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); HIOS 5.5
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6 GB
- Primary camera16 MP, PDAF
2 MP, depth sensor
- Secondary camera32 MP, f/2.0
- FeaturesQuad-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3500 mAh
- Made byChina
- ColorDawn Blue
TECNO Camon 12 Pro - Reviews/Comments
TECNO Camon 12 Pro - Overview/Rating
The price of TECNO Camon 12 Pro is coming soon. TECNO Camon 12 Pro smartphone/android comes with 6.35 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~81.3% screen-to-body ratio), AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53, Camon 12 Pro running Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) processor. It has 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage, which can expend up to 128 GB (dedicated slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 16 MP, 8 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and a 32 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3500 mAh Li-polymer battery.