- Released: Exp. release 2019, July 19
- OS: Android 9.0
- Display: 6.24" 1080x2270 pixels
- Camera: 16MP 2160p
- RAM: 4GB RAM Snapdragon 636
- Battery: 3000mAh Li-Ion
T-Mobile Revvlry+ - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, July
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2019, July 19
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 1700(AWS) / 1900
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700), 20(800), 66(1700/2100), 71(600)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat12 600/50 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.158.5 x 75.2 x 8.6 mm (6.24 x 2.96 x 0.34 in)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Nano-SIM
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.24 inches, 97.5 cm2 (~81.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2270 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 509
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera16 MP, f/1.7, 1.22µm, PDAF, OIS
5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
- Secondary camera12 MP, 1.25µm
- FeaturesDual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint- (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3000 mAh
- Made byGermany
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 27W
T-Mobile Revvlry+ - Reviews/Comments
T-Mobile Revvlry+ - Overview/Rating
The expected price of T-Mobile Revvlry Plus is BDT 29,990. T-Mobile Revvlry+ smartphone comes with 6.24 inches, 97.5 cm2 (~81.8% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1080 x 2270 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~403 ppi density). T-Mobile Revvlry+ performing Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260, Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) processor. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage, which can expend 1 TB external storage. This stylish device has a 16 MP, 5 MP in the back and a 12 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3000 mAh Li-ion battery.