- Released: 2019, November
- OS: Android 9.0
- Display: 6.26" 1560 x 720 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 1080p
- RAM: 3GB
- Battery: 3000mAh Li-Po
Symphony Z20 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, November
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, November
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.161.4 x 76.7 x 8.55 mm
- Weight176 g
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16.7M colors
- Size6.26 inches
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.720 x 1520 pixels (~282 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core, 1.6 GHz
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.-
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.3 GB
- Primary camera13 MP
- Secondary camera8 MP
- FeaturesAI, Google Lens, Panorama, Audio Note, Filter, QR Code, Night Shot, HDR, Face Beauty, Portrait, Slow Motion, Time Laps
- Video480p@30fps, 720p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.Yes
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3000 mAh
- Stand-by160 hours
- Made byChina
- ColorLight Blue, Dark Blue
- Other FeaturesAFace Unlock, Multi-Function Fingerprint Sensor, Water Drop Notch, Glass Battery Cover, Dual SIM 4G Standby, Dual VoLTE Standby (Network Dependent), Photo Capture Using Fingerprint, My Symphony, My GP, Harmony, Bubble Bash 3, Texas Hold’em Poker 3 and Zombie Infection 2
Symphony Z20 - Reviews/Comments
Vie etar battery to 3000 mah
Symphony Z20 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Symphony Z20 is BDT 8,990. Symphony Z20 smartphone comes with 6.26 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16.7M colors display and resolution 720 x 1520 pixels (~282 ppi density). Symphony Z20 running Quad-Core 1.4 GHz, Android Pie 9.0. It has 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage and expended up to 128 GB external microSD card. This stylish device has a 13 MP, 2 MP camera in the back and an 8 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3000 mAh Li-ion battery.