- Released: October, 2019
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Display: 4.0" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera: 2 MP
- RAM: 512MB
- Battery: 1500 mAh
Symphony E95 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedOctober, 2019
- StatusAvailable. Released October, 2019
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.124.5 X 63.9 X 10.3 mm
- Weight111 g
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (dual stand-by)
- TypeLCD WVGA touchscreen, 16.7M colors
- Size4.0 inches
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.480 x 800 pixels, 15:9 ratio (~233 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali 400 MP2 500M
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.8 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.512 MB
- Primary camera2 MP
- Secondary camera0.3 MP
- FeaturesLED flash
- Alert typesVibration, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.4.0, A2DP
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.1500 mAh
- Stand-by290 hours
- Talk time7 hours
- Made byChina
- ColorGlossy Black, Glossy Full Gold, Glossy Dark Blue
Symphony E95 - Reviews/Comments
Symphony E95 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Symphony E95 is BDT 2,990. Symphony E95 smartphone comes with 4.0 inches, LCD WVGA touchscreen, 16.7M colors display and resolution 480 x 800 pixels, 15:9 ratio (~233 ppi density). Symphony E95 running Quad-core 1.3 GHz, Android 8.0 (Go Edition). It has 512 MB of RAM and 8 GB internal storage and expended up to 32 GB external microSD card. This stylish device has a 2 MP camera in the back and a 0.3 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 1500 mAh Li-ion battery.