- Released: 2019, June
- System: Feature phone
- Display: 2.4” QVGA display
- Camera: 0.08MP
- RAM: 24MB
- Battery: 1000mAh Li-ion
Symphony D41 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, June
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, July
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.125.2 x 52.8 x 11.1 mm
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual (Standard+ Micro)
- TypeQVGA display
- Size2.4 inches
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.128 x 160 pixels
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Feature phone
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32 MB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.24 MB
- Primary camera0.08 MP
- Features8X Zoom
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.No
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.Yes
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.No
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.1000 mAh battery
- Stand-by150 Hours (Depend on Phone Setting & Network)
- Talk time5 Hours (Depend on Phone Setting & network)
- Made byChina
- ColorLight Blue, Full Black & Dark Blue
- Other FeaturesBattery Saver, Magic Voice, Black List, Wireless FM, Sound Recorder, Call Recorder, Torch
Symphony D41 - Reviews/Comments
Symphony D41 - Overview/Rating
The price of Symphony D41 is BDT 999 . Symphony D41 feature phone comes to some extra services Battery Saver, Magic Voice, Black List, Wireless FM, Sound Recorder, Call Recorder, Torch and it has 2.4 inches, QVGA display and resolution is 128 x 160 pixels. It has 24 MB of RAM and 32 MB internal storage, which can expand microSD up to 32 GB external storage. This stylish device has a single 0.08 MP in the back camera. It was powered by a standard 1000 mAh Removal Li-Ion battery.