- Released: Exp. 2019, May
- System: Feature phone
- Display: 1.7” QQVGA
- Camera: 0.08MP 8X Zoom
- RAM: 32MB
- Battery: 800mAh Li-ion
Symphony B12+ - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, May
- StatusComing soong. Exp. released 2019, June
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.111 x 46.5 x 14.2 mm
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual (Regular SIM & MICRO SIM)
- Size1.7 inches
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Feature phone
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32 MB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.32 MB
- Primary camera0.08 MP
- Features8X Zoom
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.No
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.Yes
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.microUSB 2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.800mAh
- Stand-by200H (Depending on Phone Setting)
- Talk time7.5H (Depending on Network Setting)
- Made byChina
- ColorFull Black, Black + Red, Full Red, Black + Light Blue Lining
- Other FeaturesWireless FM, Sound Recorder, Stop Watch, Battery Saver, Torch
Symphony B12+ - Reviews/Comments
Symphony B12+ - Overview/Rating
Symphony B12 Plus Highlights
The price of Symphony B12+ is BDT 820. Symphony B12+ Plus feature phone comes to some extra services Wireless FM, Sound Recorder, Stop Watch, Battery Saver, Torch with 1.7 inches, QQVGA display and performing Single-core under 1 GHz processor. It has 32 MB of RAM and 32 MB internal storage, which can expend up to 32 GB SD Card external storage. This stylish device has a single 0.08 MP camera on the back side. It was powered by a standard 800 mAh removal Li-Ion battery.