Samsung Metro 350
- Released: August 2016
- System: Feature Phone
- Display: 2.4 inches, QVGA 240 x 320 pixels
- Camera: 2 Megapixel, CMOS
- RAM: 32 MB RAM
- Battery: 1200 mAh (removable)
Samsung Metro 350 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedAugust 2016
- StatusAvailable. Released August 2016
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.117.5 x 51.4 x 11.9 millimeter
- Weight89 grams
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM, (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeTFT, 262K colors
- Size2.4 inches
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.QVGA 240 x 320 pixels
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Feature Phone
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.MicroSD, up to 16 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.32 MB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.32 MB RAM
- Primary camera2 Megapixel, CMOS
- VideoRecording: QVGA (320 x 240)@15fps
Playing: VGA (640 x 480)@24fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.v2.1, EDR, A2DP
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.MicroUSB v2.0
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.1200 mAh
- Talk timeup to 12 hours
- ColorWhite, Black, Blue
- Other Features- MP3/MP4/WAV/3GP Player
Samsung Metro 350 - Reviews/Comments
Samsung Metro 350 - Overview/Rating
The price of Samsung Metro 350 is BDT 3,550. Samsung Metro 350 feature phone comes to some extra services Wireless FM, Vibrator, Dedicated Music Keys, Call Recorder, Battery Saver, Black List and it has 2.4 inches, TFT display and resolution is 128 x 160 pixels. It has 32 MB of RAM and 32 MB internal storage, which can expand microSD up to 16 GB external storage. It was powered by a standard 1200 mAh Removal Li-Ion battery.