Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Released: Not announced yet
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2
- Display: 6.7" 1080x2636 pixels
- Camera: 12MP 2160p
- RAM: 8GB RAM Snapdragon 865
- Battery: 3300mAh Li-Po
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedNot announced yet
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE
- 5G bandsSA/NSA
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.Unfolded: 167.3 x 73.6 x 7.2 mm Folded: 87.4 x 73.6 x 17.3 mm
- Weight183 g (6.46 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Plastic front, glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Nano-SIM, eSIM
Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- TypeFoldable Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.7 inches, 101.6 cm2 (~82.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2636 pixels (~425 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
Cover display: 1.1", Super AMOLED, 112 x 300 pixels
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 10, One UI 2
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 650
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.256 GB UFS 3.1
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.8 GB
- Primary camera12 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Secondary camera10 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video4K@30/60fps, 1080p@60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
Tuned by AKG
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3300 mAh
- Made byKorea
- ColorBrown, Mirror Black, Mirror Purple, Mirror Gold, Thom Browne Edition
- Other FeaturesFast charging 15W
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G - Reviews/Comments
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G - Overview/Rating
The dual-SIM device Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G runs on Android 10.0 with One UI 2, and sports a 6.7-inch HD+ (1080 x 2636 pixels) Foldable Dynamic AMOLED Display with a 20:9 aspect ratio. The device is powered by Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+), Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585) processor, coupled with 8GB of RAM and 256 GB of inbuilt storage which is can not expandable microSD card. The Galaxy Z Flip 5G features a dual-camera setup at the rear, comprised of a 12-megapixel main sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and also comes with the Live Focus feature. Just fire up the 10MP Front Camera for lit selfies on your social feed with the In-Display Flash, selfie focus mode, and f/2.4 aperture. The amazing Z Flip 5G is available in two different colors Mirror Black, Mirror Purple, Mirror Gold colors. This device is unstoppable with a 3300 mAh battery under the hood and has a Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer alongside the Fast charging 15W feature to charging your phone quickly.