Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro
- Released: 2020, April 6
- OS: Android 8.0
- Display: 5.1" 1440x2560 pixels
- Camera: 12MP 1080p
- RAM: 4GB RAM Exynos 9810
- Battery: 4500mAh Li-Po
Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, October
- StatusAvailable. Released 2020, April 6
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (Dual SIM model only)
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 14(700), 20(800), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - USA
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat11 600/75 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.158.5 x 80.7 x 14.2 mm (6.24 x 3.18 x 0.56 in)
- Weight256 g (9.03 oz)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Emergency PTT key
- TypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size5.1 inches, 71.7 cm2 (~56.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~576 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Exynos 9810 (10 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G72 MP18
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, PDAF
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/1.7
- FeaturesTriple-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4500 mAh
- Made byKorea
Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro - Reviews/Comments
Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro - Overview/Rating
The price of the Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro BDT 93,000. Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro smartphone comes with 5.1 inches, 71.7 cm2 (~56.1% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~576 ppi density). Galaxy Xcover FieldPro performing Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55), Exynos 9810 (10 nm) processor. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage, which can be expanding up to 1 TB (dedicated slot) external storage. This stylish device has a 12 MP in the back and an 8 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 4500 mAh Li-ion battery.