Samsung Galaxy Watch3
- Released: Exp. announcement 2020, July
- OS: Tizen-based wearable OS 5.5
- Display: 1.4" 360x360 pixels
- Camera: NO
- RAM: 1/2GB RAM
- Battery: 340mAh Li-Ion
Samsung Galaxy Watch3 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- AnnouncedExp. announcement 2020, July
- StatusRumored. Exp. release 2020, July
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.-
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Glass front (Gorilla Glass DX+), stainless steel frame 316L
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.eSIM
50m water resistant (IP68)
Compatible with standard 20/22mm straps
Blood pressure monitor
*does not guarantee ruggedness or use in extreme conditions
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size1.4 inches, 6.3 cm2
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.360 x 360 pixels, 1:1 ratio (~364 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass DX+
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Tizen-based wearable OS 5.5
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.-
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.-
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.-
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.8 GB eMMC
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.1/2 GB
- Primary cameraNo
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.No
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer
Natural language commands and dictation
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.340 mAh
- Made byKorea
- ColorBlack, Silver, Gold
- Other FeaturesQi wireless charging
Samsung Galaxy Watch3 - Reviews/Comments
Samsung Galaxy Watch3 - Overview/Rating
The current price of the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 is BDT 25,000. Samsung Galaxy Watch3 smartwatch comes with 1.4 inches, 6.3 cm2, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display, and performing Galaxy Watch3 wearable platform. It has 1/2 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. This device does not have any camera. It has powered by a standard 340 mAh Li-Ion No-removal battery.