Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Aluminum
- Released: Exp. release 2019, August
- OS: Tizen-based wearable OS
- Display: 1.4" 360x360 pixels
- Camera: NO
- RAM: 768MB RAM Exynos 9110
- Battery: 340mAh Li-Ion
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Aluminum - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, August
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2019, August
- TechnologyNo cellular connectivity
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.N/A
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.No
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.No
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.44 x 44 x 10.9 mm (1.73 x 1.73 x 0.43 in)
- Weight30 g (1.06 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass, aluminum frame
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.No
50m waterproof (IP68)
Compatible with standard 20mm straps
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size1.4 inches, 6.3 cm2 (~32.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.360 x 360 pixels, 1:1 ratio (~364 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass DX+
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Tizen-based wearable OS
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Exynos 9110 (10 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Dual-core 1.15 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-T720
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.No
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.4 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.768 MB
- Primary cameraNo
- Alert typesVibration, Ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.No
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer
Natural language commands and dictation
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.340 mAh
- Made byKorea
- ColorCloud Silver, Aqua Black, Pink Gold
- Other FeaturesWireless charging
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Aluminum - Reviews/Comments
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 Aluminum - Overview/Rating
The expected price of Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is BDT 35,000. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active smartwatch/smart band comes with 1.4 inches, 6.3 cm2 (~40.5% screen-to-body ratio), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and performing Dual-core 1.15 GHz Cortex-A53, Tizen-based wearable OS processor. It has 768 MB, 1.5 GB of RAM and 4 GB internal storage. This device does not have any camera. It has powered by a standard 340 mAh Li-Ion non-removal battery.