Samsung Galaxy W20
- Released: Exp. release 2019, November
- OS: Android 9.0
- Display: 7.3" 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Camera: 12MP 1080p
- RAM: 12GB Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Battery: 4135mAh Li-Po
Samsung Galaxy W20 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, November
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2019, November
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)
- SpeedHSPA+, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.160.9 x 117.9 x 6.9 mm
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeDynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size7.3 inches, 89.8 cm2 (~61.81% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~353 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 485)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 640
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 512 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.512 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.12 GB
- Primary camera12 MP, f/2.2
12 MP, f/2.2
16 MP, f/2.2
- Secondary camera10 MP
- FeaturesDigital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.Yes, v5.0
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.4135 mAh
- Made byKorea
- Other FeaturesFast charging supported
Samsung Galaxy W20 - Reviews/Comments
Samsung Galaxy W20 - Overview/Rating
The price of the Symphony Z20 is coming soon. Samsung Galaxy W20 smartphone runs on the Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa-core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 485 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 485) processor. It runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. It has 12 GB RAM and 512 GB internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy W20 smartphone has a Dynamic AMOLED display. It measures 160.9 mm x 117.9 mm x 6.9 mm and weighs. The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels resolution and 353 ppi pixel density. On the camera front, the buyers get a 10 MP + 8 MP Dual Front Cameras and on the rear, there’s a 12MP + 12MP + 16MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 4500 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, NFC, Quick charging and more features.