Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
- Released: 2019, August
- OS: Android 9.0; One UI
- Display: 10.5" 1600x2560 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 2160p
- RAM: 6/8GB RAM Snapdragon 855
- Battery: 7040mAh Li-Po
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, July
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, August
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE (unspecified)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat20 2048/150 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.244.5 x 159.5 x 5.7 mm (9.63 x 6.28 x 0.22 in)
- Weight420 g (14.82 oz)
- Build Describes the construction materials, methods and finishes used by the manufacturer when building a phone.Front glass, aluminum body
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Nano-SIM
Stylus support (Bluetooth integration; magnetic)
- TypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size10.5 inches, 321.9 cm2 (~82.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1600 x 2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~287 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 640
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128/256 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6/8 GB
- Primary camera13 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, AF
5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Secondary camera8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm, 1/4.0", 1.12µm
- FeaturesHDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.No
Speakers tuned by AKG
Dolby Atmos sound
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.7040 mAh
- Made byKorea
- ColorMountain Gray, Cloud Blue, Rose Blush
- Other FeaturesFast battery charging 15W
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 - Reviews/Comments
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 - Overview/Rating
The expected price of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is BDT 56,990. Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 tablet/tab comes with 10.5 inches, 321.9 cm2 (~82.5% screen-to-body ratio), Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution is 1600 x 2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~287 ppi density). Galaxy Tab S6 performing Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485), Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) processor. It has 6/8 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB internal storage, which can be expanded to 64 GB with external storage. This stylish device has a 13 MP, 5 MP camera in the back and an 8 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 7040 mAh Li-polymer battery.