Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro
- Released: 2019, October
- OS: Android 9.0
- Display: 10.1" 1920x1200 pixels
- Camera: 13MP 2160p
- RAM: 4GB RAM Snapdragon 710
- Battery: 7600mAh Li-Po
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, September
- StatusAvailable. Released 2019, October
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.243.5 x 170.2 x 9.9 mm (9.59 x 6.70 x 0.39 in)
- Weight653 g (1.44 lb)
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Nano-SIM
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- TypeLCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size10.1 inches, 295.8 cm2 (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1920 x 1200 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~224 ppi density)
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm)
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Adreno 616
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.64 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.4 GB
- Primary camera13 MP, AF
- Secondary camera8 MP
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Po
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.7600 mAh
- Made byKorea
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro - Reviews/Comments
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro - Overview/Rating
The price of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro is coming soon. Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro tablet/tab comes with 10.1 inches, 295.8 cm2 (~71.4% screen-to-body ratio), LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution is 1920 x 1200 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~224 ppi density). Galaxy Tab Active Pro performing Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver), Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 (10 nm) processor. It has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage, which can be expanded to 512 GB with external storage. This stylish device has a 13 MP camera in the back and an 8 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 7600 mAh Li-polymer battery.