Samsung Galaxy S11e
- Released: Exp. release 2019, December 5
- OS: Android 9.0
- Display: 6.2" 1440x2280 pixels
- Camera: 12MP 1080p
- RAM: 6GB Exynos 9 Octa 9825
- Battery: 3730 mAh Li-Ion
Samsung Galaxy S11e - Price, Specifications in Bangladesh
- Announced2019, November
- StatusComing soon. Exp. release 2019, December 5
- TechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands It’s the 2nd generation mobile data communication technology.GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands It is the 3rd generation mobile data communication technology.HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands It is the 4th generation mobile data communication technology.LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/150 Mbps
- GPRS GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) is a packet-switching technology that enables data transfers through cellular networks.
- EDGE EDGE (also known as Enhanced GPRS or EGPRS) is a data system used on top of GSM networks.
- Dimensions It's the size of the phone in format (H x L x W) and the volume of the phone where available.-
- SIM A subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module, widely known as a SIM Card.Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- TypeDynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size6.2 inches, 15.75 cm
- Resolution Display Resolution is the measuring way of how much pixels does a display contain.1440 x 2280 pixels
- Multitouch Multi-touch refers to the capability of a touchscreen (or a touchpad) to recognize two or more points of contact on the surface concurrently.
- ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS Operating System (OS) is the basic structural software which helps other application software to install/run/execute on it.Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Chipset It's the mobile system, a chipset is a set of electronic components in an integrated circuit.Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9825
- CPU CPU (Central Processing Unit) - otherwise known as a processor is an electronic circuit that can execute mobile phone programs.Octa-core (2.73 GHz, Dual-core, M4 Mongoose + 2.4 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A55)
- GPU GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which does the graphical calculation of the processor.Mali-G76 MP12
- Card slot A special slot for inserting a memory card for expand your storage.microSD, up to 512 GB
- Internal Internal memory is the memory available on board (chip or motherboard) which is given while manufacturing at the factory.128 GB
- RAM Random-access memory (RAM) is a form of computer data storage that stores data and machine code currently being used.6 GB
- Primary camera12 MP
- Secondary camera12 MP
- FeaturesLED flash, HDR, panorama
- Alert typesVibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Loudspeaker is a small sound driver fitted within a mobile phone, which is used to produce sound.Yes
- 3.5mm jack A common connector for plugging in audio output or input.Yes
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) is a method of distributing data wirelessly to a local area network practically to the internet.Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
- Bluetooth Bluetooth is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices.5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS GPS (Global Positioning System) originally Navstar GPS, is a satellite-based radionavigation system.yes with A-GPS, Glonass
- NFC NFC (Near Field Communication) is a shorter range high-frequency data transferring technology.
- FM radio FM broadcasting is a method of radio broadcasting using frequency modulation technology.
- USB USB is a standard for a wired connection between two electronic devices, including a mobile phone and a desktop computer.2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Infrared port IrDA (Infrared Data Association) is an old data sharing technology in the means of Infrared Port.
- Sensors A sensor is a device, module, or subsystem whose purpose is to detect events or changes in its environment and send the information to other electronics.Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging SMS (short message service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, internet, and mobile-device systems.SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser A web browser is a software application for accessing information on the world wide web.HTML5
- Java JAVA is a Runtime Environment or platform of application where particular apps can run it.
- Battery type A Lithium Polymer (Li-Po) battery has a polymer cathode and a solid electrolyte, while Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) has a carbon cathode and a liquid electrolyte.Non-removable Li-Ion
- Battery capacity The unit of capacity is milliamp hours (mAh), which means 3000mAh can be put on the battery to discharge it in one hour.3730 mAh
- Made byKorea
Samsung Galaxy S11e - Reviews/Comments
Samsung Galaxy S11e - Overview/Rating
The price of the Samsung Galaxy S11e is coming soon. Samsung Galaxy S11e smartphone comes with 6.2 inches, 15.75 cm, Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors display and resolution 1440 x 2280 pixels. Galaxy S11e performing Octa-core (2.73 GHz, Dual-core, M4 Mongoose + 2.4 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A55), Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9825 processor. It has 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB internal storage, which can be expanded microSD, up to 512 GB external storage. This stylish device has 12 MP, 12 MP, 16 MP camera in the back and 12 MP camera on the front side. It was powered by a standard 3730 mAh Li-ion battery.